Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

Capsule Drop #1 Foo Fighters’ 25th anniversary

12346»

Comments

• FooArchiveFooArchive 396 posts

...and still they continue.

https://shop.foofighters.com/

• lharris92lharris92 1,734 posts

yep, not convinced on them tbh, save some money for other stuff.

The 1x1 woman's shirt is alright, but as with the previous drops the rest is just ... weird. A hip flask? Another cushion?

They talked these 'capsule collections' up with the first drop, but they've all been decidedly average.

it's as if they've been an afterthought - i get they held off for the album release but then it's been like "oh crap gotta get something out soon to continue it, what do we have that we can sort quickly??"

• Ok, I've been enjoying the capsule drops and have usually gotten an item or 2 from each, including this one. But the drop in quality in this order is ridiculous. This honestly looks like one of those Wish memes of what you thought you ordered and what you got.

There is no way I'm not returning this joke. The 1x1 pillow is also cheaply printed, unlike TCATS one. I felt the Big Red merch quality also suffered, but not this badly. I don't know what changed, but I probably will not be trusting the band store for sometime.

• wolwol 2,851 posts

Jeez look at that 😬

I haven't opened my post yet, i ordered the pillow too

yikes, glad i've decided to pass on this set of stuff...

Eesh. That's pretty rough.

I'm a total Invisible Creature fanboy, I think the ESPG era artwork and branding has never been bettered. I really hoped the drop for that album would do it justice, but seeing how they're now doing two albums at a time, with less items, I don't hold out much hope.

• FooZealandFooZealand 457 posts

I bought two IYH shirts as I always get them if they are double sided. I also got two flasks simply because of the leather aspect they looked like they would be pretty cool and prob sell out. I never sell stuff so it wasn't about resale... and so I cant get too pissed either on a profit basis...

They did surprise me that they shipped 2 days after ordering... like Yay an order at last... never normally that quick.

Anyway if they are (flasks) as way off the store image as I'm seeing here I'm deff telling them they can send me a refund and I will gladly send them back if they want at their expense - oh and that's about 30 pounds reg'd from NZ you fuckwits... it's screwed them before and it no doubt will again... IF it is not as described or pictured, then you are well within your rights to request refund and return. Which is tricky internationally - when your cost is 4 times theirs on average. Just print a shipping quote and email it and they cave every time.

Yeah seriously just want to support what's already been said re the quality decline - it's been noticeable and maybe suddenly massive.

LH - Still have to get the poster info to you - haven't forgotten.

Sad we sat hoping for awesome curated box set vinyl offerings when Dave sat in the Laundry Room pulling unreleased snippets etc... and we get this... and yeah I know I'm still buying it like a Fucktard troll....

Oh WAIT it's all OK! There's a song that covers me now... Shame shame - so I'm all good right??

I'm singing it loud and long - 101 db for 1.99 seconds... so there are no BMI rights to pay any cun... body.