Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

Predict when we'll hear the first full song/single from album 10

Comments

• This is it people! I can feel it coming. Not in the air and not tonight but any minute now.

• BetoBeto 1,229 posts

I'm not engaging in this again.

/Lie

• lharris92lharris92 1,734 posts

it will be at some point in the near future*.

*near future being the next few months, not really that long in the grand scheme of things...

• BexsterBexster 1,085 posts

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm gonna say it won't be this week though.

• Im loosing faith... Maybe a teaser today or Single with Uk tour dates.. Or one week with teaser and friday single! If today nothing drop its bad

• IamBecIamBec 4,014 posts

I wonder if they’re waiting to announce to see what happens with Corona.

• I'm starting to wonder if that tweet with the bunny emoji was a wink towards Easter.

• Tour start april 12th? Maybe the album will drop just before, Easter day is on the 12th?

• Friday or not this week imo just got a feeling we're going to wait a while

(hope I look an idiot and be completely wrong tho)

• This is going to be the 2 million dollar demos...

• RiaRia 126 posts

From that tweet, i thought it might be the Easter bunny and the album like our gift. But i hope we get something sooner as the tour is not only about the anniversary. They will play new songs?

As for the virus, maybe.. cause this teasing game is starting to feel a little off or i'm just getting impatient😥 - also, what if they have plans to do secret shows, small place hot sweaty -

And now that they got us to believe we have to wait, they release the first single later today and we forget everything!

• Foos have a strange marketing plan for this one. Or strange media presence. Other bands I follow have much more communication via regular media but mostly social media than Foo Fighters, even when they are not promoting anything. Foo Fighters seem to be doing it waves. First two teasers shortly after one another then quiet for two months. Only tour dates and a promise for a crazy year. And all in the US for now. Im not mad or demanding that they do more, im more than happy with what we already have and what we might get, but they are dealing with it in a strange way. Especially since they had a listening party for the press but none of them have spilled more than that its good.

The only thing is that im thinking is that they are holding of tour dates in europe because the corona virus and if the tour is canceled they might possibly even be holding off the release until its time to tour and promote. Lets hope its not the case yet but since they are canceling all sorts of events and talking about canceling major events that spins more money than a rock and/or roll tour, it could really come to that. Just look at F1, they took the descision to race without spectators in Bahrain. Its an event with over 100 million dollars in revenue. To announce a tour and then might be forced to cancel is not a descision they can take lightly.

So with that in mind... Any minute now! Im positive!

• aprilshackaprilshack 188 posts
    edited March 2020

Depends when those dates are. If it’s Autumn the virus will of gone by then. Album promo with little shows in the next few weeks, probably cancelled now? Who knows.

• GeorgiaGeorgia 202 posts

I think April 12th, not sure what we'll get but that date is sticking in my head 😁

• SkezzSkezz 7,424 posts

It'll be back by then again according to all the experts

• Well according to the experts we should also have a Foo Fighters single any minute now.

• Hub.Hub. 171 posts

Bring it ooooooon! 😝

• Foo3001Foo3001 283 posts

I’ve been thinking of the coronavirus thing myself regarding any further announcements.

I’m pretty sure the Euro festival circuit will suffer big time this summer, as will any major spring Euro touring as well with Italy already being in a lockdown and looking like Germany will follow. Hard times ahead.

• Yeah i cant see any festival going ahead as planned this year. But if they get the virus to stop spreading maybe we could get some gigs this fall. But spring and summer i cant see happen in europe. Not to be to pessimistic but they just put a whole country under quarantine... The italian festival that they are playing is right in the center of the corona hotspot and just three months away. Think its just a matter of days before its cancelled.

• Foo3001Foo3001 283 posts

Yup,

not to even mention the obvious health hazards the PR blow is too great to even think of organizing an event like a festival just now. After all the events rely heavily on sponsoring / co-operation with big brands, and no one wants to pay for a bad image.

• I will not be surprised if everything's is postponed to see a little gift from our beloved band

• Koala FooKoala Foo 1,321 posts

30th anniversary at this rate!

• The Killers might unleash a new single friday, could the Foo start to promote something tomorrow for friday?

• IamBecIamBec 4,014 posts

I don’t think so.

• lharris92lharris92 1,734 posts

won't be this week, would've been teased at already - especially when some who have a subscription with Kerrang will have already got that - and if it's not mentioned there about a new song soon then doubt will be for another week or two minimum

• BethMIBethMI 255 posts

I'm starting to feel like it'll be May or something now.

• Yes you might be right, maybe tomorrow we will know something on this new Kerrang, but maybe the Foos will postpone something, so maybe they will give to us a song