Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

Waiting On A War

13»

Comments

• BetoBeto 1,224 posts

Honestly, I don't mind much for this track but I was finally listening to it as background music just a minute ago and yes, they totally ripped themselves off at the end (New Way Home).

Not a bad thing. Made me appreciate a bit more the song. They should cut a minute off of it, maybe a radio edit would help. Very repetitive.

• hoochhooch 721 posts

It's better than learn to fly and Dave's voice sounds better here than the other 2 I've heard from the album and nothing on this one that I've already heard from a Pink Floyd, Bowie, or Neil Young song.

• Better than Learn To Fly? ... wow!

• I liked very much an artistic thing that was; Waiting on a A War. I feel unreal whith the girl face. When she cry, make me feel her humanity. Who filmed the video,capture her sould. Her cries ,should be an ours cries, but she, like a mother, had all of them.The girl,live whith others, inside in a land that drinked all of theirs dreams ,driked her eyes,her loves.Since and to, their colours eyes. Perhaps for these, is genial from Foo Fighters, the colour election in the video. Agree too?