Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

Post your bootleg requests here!

2»

Comments

• Can someone please record tonight's one time only live stream of the boy's epic show at Sziget Festival last year? You'll be my hero!!! Here's the link to the premiere: https://youtu.be/_clNtQ2JOII

• I have always enjoyed watching the Foos Lowlands August 19, 2012 concert video online. Does anyone know how to download the audio mp3 (or FLAC) for this concert?

Thanks!

• Would love to hear their show at Tavastia in Helsinki, Finland 2003. Their first ever show in Finland.

• Is there any chance to get the Landmarks live at the Acropolis as video download?

• Hi friends, any Foos video bootlegs from 1996-2007 years? I am a fan recently and would be great to assemble a collection. Thanks for help. Cheers.

• Has anyone got a link to the full interview on Howard Stern last Wednesday (10 February 2021)?

Thanks!

• AlexRHAlexRH 2 posts

Hi, a bit of an odd request here. Does anyone have any recordings of The Amps opening for the Foos in 1995/6? The only show I've managed to find a copy of is the April 5, 1996 show at the Worcester Auditorium. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Hey everyone. Looking for a taping of the July 25th 1998 show from Ohio. Hoping someone can help me out!!

• Hi I'm looking for 2015-06-12 - Gothenburg please.

• wolwol 2,851 posts

That one is definitely around, i've come across it a few times over the years

• looking for a recording of my first ever show the dragonfly wasting light show

• I'd love to hear the following 2 1/2 shows:

Newbury Comics - May 13 2000 (indoor and/or outdoor)

Meadows Hartford CT - July 13 2000. If there is any video on this show I'd do anything to get the Everlong performance!! Thank you!

• Hey everyone! I just signed up to this forum. I was lucky enough to attend the MSG show last month. What an experience. I've been to many concerts over the past 30+ years and that was absolutely one of the most memorable shows of my life. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a good quality bootleg of that show? I've seen the multicam YouTube vid of the show, but I really don't want to go through the process of stripping the audio and splitting the tracks if I can avoid it. Thanks in advance!

• ChadChad 10 posts
    edited July 2021

Freakasaurus -

If you are into torrent files, the MSG show from 6/20 is available on DimeADozen. It's a really good quality audience recording.

• The show that turned me on to f f was the Brixton 95 thing and I found it on vinyl however I found out that they did about 8 more songs at the gig and can anyone tell me how I can get thies tracks in better quality than the vid that was recorded from the crowd ? Any info about boots in audio or video would help me out big time thx bobby

• I'm looking for the best version available of the video of Edgefest 1998 concert that was broadcasted on HBO along with Green Day. Thank you

• tiagotiago 2 posts

Hello! Does anyone have the tv broadcast of these shows?

Rock in Rio Lisboa 2004

Paredes de Coura Festival 2005

Thanks a bunch!