Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

2025 Shows?

Hi All,

i know the dust have barely settled on an epic run of 2024 shows but what do you think 2025 will bring? especially with the curve ball of their 30th anniversary.

I'm hoping they come back to Europe for some of the countries they didn't hit in 2024 similar to what they did in 2019 following the 2018 dates..

Download headliner would be epic and a one off show at Hyde Park is my Wishlist.not asking much am I :).

Comments

• Koala FooKoala Foo 1,427 posts

I don't know, Dave did say about going back to Seattle for 30th anniversary but for a one off, part of a series, tour who knows? A lot of people are thinking it might be a few big bashes (like DC Jam was going to be) rather than a full all over tour, in which case tickets will be a nightmare to get. They've picked up a lot of "I must see them again" people!

I for one would love them to be rebooked for Nimes Festival, I was really looking forward to that one. I just saw a Wembley schedule on an Oasis page and there were some dates in June available for concerts!!!

They could do BST Hyde Park?

I'd be happy for them to return to Dublin and I'd love them to play Singapore. Anywhere I fancy a trip to 🤣

• Yeah I'm hoping that's what they do.

BST Hyde Park would be perfect as a one of show in the UK and their 1st Download appearance. Both would be special for 30th Anniversary with another scattering of European dates for places this missed this year.

I thought they weren't pals with the guy who organises Download? I thought he'd been trying to get them for years?

BST would work, some artists have done more that one night I think? Although the layout does mean to get close you need to shell out some pounds. I did for Stevie Nicks but it was worth it!

Or a series of CalJam type events, a Foo Fest with friends in a field somewhere!

• A FooFest would be so good, somewhere like Knebworth. A true one off show.

I understood that they had settled differences with the Download team. They would be perfect for Download and probably one of the only festivals they have never done.

Agree with BST. We did P!nk there a few years ago and it was massive but true that you had to shell out for the front pit.

Every artist at BST seems to have a slightly different layout but yeah generally, to be near the front you need to pay.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what they bring out of the hat!