Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

Pit passes

Were they giving out pit passes at Manchester last night?. Will be at the London show Saturday and will be looking out for a heads up after the Thursday show if they are. Can't wait. Thanks guys and girls.

Comments

• lharris92lharris92 1,772 posts

The circle wristbands are given out on the day of the show I believe.

• skiffyskiffy 22 posts

Yeah I know, was just checking if they're doing that this tour.

• lharris92lharris92 1,772 posts

Believe so yes, definitely the case at Manchester

• skiffyskiffy 22 posts

Excellent thanks. So anyone going Thursday please give the nod on where to head! 🤘

• LRM2742LRM2742 15 posts

My advice is get to the island / gate as early as possible. We got there at 1 but there's a bar nearby and toilets scattered about. We got our bands but to be honest I'd rather pay extra and lose the stress as it's bloody dangerous.

• skiffyskiffy 22 posts

What do you mean pay extra? So you picked up passes by the bridge gate? Probably getting there about 2ish, would like to be earlier but can't see it happening.

Id rather pay for golden circle lole other bands ive seen. It was manic but they were still handing out bands an hour before FF came on. Sure youll be fine, the pit seemed bigger this year.

And you only get your bands at the pit itself so all a bit of a stress.

• skiffyskiffy 22 posts

Oh right, you have to get to the pit first?, not dishing them out outside the venue before opening like at MK? Thanks for the heads up. Hope you had a great night

Yes not until you get to the pit. I heard someone say it holds 5.5k so a big put and plenty to go round. It was a cracking gig, aching like mad now. Never used to hurt after a gig. Have a cracker Saturday mate.

• skiffyskiffy 22 posts

Cracking night. 3rd row from the barrier at the end of the runway 🤘 First stadium gig for my 14yo son.

• Koala FooKoala Foo 1,425 posts

No pit at Birmingham which was interesting! We came in from Pat's side so was a bit of a long walk around the sound tent to get to Shifty's side.