Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

Dave @ Love Rocks NYC

AndyAndy 67 posts

Is there a recording knocking about anywhere? Would have watched live but a bit late for the UK and surprised to see the Veep link isn't available to watch after

Comments

• Koala FooKoala Foo 1,324 posts

Foozies page has the recordings of both Dave's songs.

I watched Veeps as it was lunchtime for me, shame we couldn't rewatch it. I did a screen recording from my phone but it totally messed it up! It decided to record half way through the second song and then also cut out half from the finale.

The Everlong version was nice, started off slow and then came alive, a little like the live TLT. Live and Let Die was good.

• SomaSoma 3 posts

Unfortunately, no recording is available. Maybe next time they'll consider time zone differences for international viewers. Fingers crossed!

• Koala FooKoala Foo 1,324 posts

I hate to say this but sometimes America forgets the rest of the world is in different time zones. When I worked in the UK, I'd get into work the next morning to a miffed American voice on the ansaphone wanting to know why we weren't picking up because they needed a picture now! (This was pre-download off the net days!).

Also why Foos put their tickets on sale without notice in the middle of my night, so by the time I even find out about a show they've all gone!

I guess maybe with so many artists involved there may have been licensing issues for to show a recording? It's a shame, shame....

• Also why Foos put their tickets on sale without notice in the middle of my night, so by the time I even find out about a show they've all gone!

https://newtoki.me/툰코/