Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

How often do you listen to Foo?

As in deliberately chose to listen to a foo track rather than it popping up on the radio or on a playlist/shuffle function?

Foo listen habits
  1. How often do you listen to foo?28 votes
    1. Every day
      28.57%
    2. At least once a week
      35.71%
    3. At least once a moth
      10.71%
    4. Every few months or so
        3.57%
    5. Rarely
        7.14%
    6. Never
        0.00%
    7. Penis
      14.29%

Comments

• Penis. Obviously.

I rarely listen to anything that isn't on shuffle, to be honest.

• SimonSimon 576 posts

Not as often as I used to, but still pretty often. I'd guess at least once a week, maybe a fortnight.

Looks like the last time was on board closing night when I listened to S/T as I did it. :(

• BetoBeto 1,224 posts

Rarely. And I mostly go to SEDA. God I love that song.

• lharris92lharris92 1,729 posts

at least once a moth

• GeoGeo 3,402 posts

I don't think I'd listened to them on purpose for years until the board closed down.

There's a surgeon at work that added them to her thyroid thursday playlist after she saw my ff tattoo 😅

• Mike2Mike2 1,912 posts

They come up on shuffle every day. There's not much I don't listen to on shuffle though.

• Penis.

And to answer the question - whenever I feel like it really. Ain't listened to them for a while to be honest.

• Every damn day. TCATS at least once and then some random stuff, usually including Normal.

• DisbetDisbet 89 posts

At least 2-3 songs per day

• Hub.Hub. 169 posts

At least once a months the past few months (maybe 4 or 5 times).

When there's a new record, I have it in my car and listen to it almost everyday (for a while).

• ArlandriaArlandria 144 posts

Everyday. If I don't listen to them on my music player, then I watch some live videos on YouTube. And there is always 1-2 song(s) on Planet Rock radio.

• lharris92lharris92 1,729 posts

Itunes says the last time I listened to them was 19th November... heard the odd song on the radio the other week.

google play I can't find a way for it to tell me... may have been since 19th november but can't remember

• Who are these Foo Fighterers?....

But seriously, I listen to them maybe once a month on average, including shuffle and full albums.

...but when the new album arrives, that'll be on repeat for a good few days at least!

PS: I voted penis too, obvs.

• I haven't in about the past 8 months or so. When the new album is near, I'll likely do my typical run through of all albums, and then can play the new one right in stride!