Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

The Ticket Thread - Buy and sell here for face value

Got a spare ticket????

Need a ticket?????

Use this thread to sell or look for tickets.

ALL tickets must be sold for face value.

If the seller seems dodgy then don’t buy the tickets.

Dont provide personal information on this thread - use the DM function.

Comments

• Tentatively looking for two tickets for Nimes. Need to see what my exam season is looking like before I can commit and start convincing my gig buddy

• Looking for 2 in the 100 level for Phoenix and 2 GA for Green Bay. Thanks in advance for any help!!

• Poppy4580Poppy4580 1,002 posts

I’m thinking about ditching my Phoenix floor ticket - anyone interested?

• I’d be interested in the single PHO floor tic

• DisbetDisbet 89 posts

Looking for a Cleveland GA. Can trade Grand Rapids GA.

With the rescheduling of the Van Tour I'm now looking for a GA ticket for the Albuquerque show.

If anyone has a ticket but cannot make the rescheduled show please drop me a PM.

Thank you :)

If anyone cannot make the rescheduled Green Bay show please shoot me a DM as I am looking for a ticket.

Hopefully everyone can make the rescheduled shows :)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 posts
    edited May 2020

If anyone wants to get rid of their 2 tickets for the Berlin show please give me a holla! Thank you 😊

• Huntsy67Huntsy67 41 posts

Looking for 2 tickets for Lisbon 2022

I'm still hoping they release more tickets but the rock in rio site not saying much

• Need a pit ticket for OKC. Thanks!

• Looking for 2 tickets (not GA) for MSG show. Thanks!

• FoozieFoozie 79 posts

Maybe keep an eye on https://www.twickets.live/

face value tickets, FF endorsed it back in 2017 I think it was

• Looking for 2 tickets MSG show! When I tried to buy when open to public there was over 2000 in que. Then they were all tesale tickets😥.

• Looking for 1-3 GA tickets for MSG also!

• edited June 2021

[For MSG- NOT NEEDED BUT SELLING A SINGLE SEC 223 row 6 seat 8 for face plus fees .

SOLD

• I keep getting an Error Code 0001 from Ticketmaster!! I've cleared cookies/cache, rebooted/relogged in! nothing works. This is for MSG. My mobile app just idles. Has anyone figured out how to solve this? I've tried different browser clients too. This has been going on for days.

ISO - 1 single for face value, anywhere.

• edited June 2021

deleted

• airmjairmj 1 posts
    edited June 2021

Delete

• JLFoxJLFox 1 posts

Looking for 1 to 4 GA tickets for the Forum show on July 17th. Thanks!

• Hello Fellow Foos!

I’m new to this site…looking for a pair of tickets to the Forum show. I want to take my 14 year old drummer son to his first Foo show…anyone have a pair to spare? Grateful,

Joni

• 2 Tickets to St. Louis show 8/3/21

Center Section Row KK

• Hey Foo Fam, looking for 1 GA tix for the rescheduled Forum show. Thanks in advance!

• monimendmonimend 9 posts
    edited August 2021

I have been putting this off but I am going to have to sell the tix I have to the LA forum show :(

I have 2 sets of tix available one is for 2 GA and the other for section 230 row 8 seats 9 & 10.

Edit: all gone

• bononistabononista 41 posts
    edited September 2021

I have a very strong feeling that I'm never going to reach anyone at Ticketmaster to have an agent convert my one Sacramento ticket from Mobile to USPS. Is there anyone who needs one SEAT at the Sacramento show? I think I can 'transfer' it to someone's mobile. Ticketmaster is not staffing their 800#'s and the numbers don't let you hold for an agent but instead redirect to the Ticketmaster website. UPDATE 9 SEPT : My Account shows my one Sacramento ticket as being accessible via the Ticketmaster phone app. I was going to actually buy a phone today (A little Samsung for about $109.95) until I saw that App users as recent as 7 September were stuck outside venues or sent to the box office because the App was not working properly (several different issues all of which got people stuck the gate of their event). So I definitely have ONE Sacramento Seat available, assuming ticketmaster dot com will properly let me Transfer a ticket . If you use the Ticketmaster App and you want to go to the Sac show, hit me up.

• bononistabononista 41 posts
    edited September 2021

Yep, I checked into the iPhone 8 at $125-$205 not including service ($30/month)... so I have one ticket to Sacramento that I can transfer to someone. So yeah, hit me up. If a legit fan and if the app even works I wouldn't bother charging. Ticketmaster users can transfer a ticket to an email address, as soon as the person 'accepts' that transfer (I don't know what it looks like) it cancels the original ticket's attachment to the original buyer (me). So it claims. Google Play reviews of the Ticketmaster App continue to be really bad; I've still not checked the Apple Store for iPhone user reviews.

Anyone going to the Coney Island NY show Mon 13 Sept ??

• Still waiting to hear from the ticket insurance people - odds are they won't do anything and I'll lose my money and ticket since Ticketmaster sux. Only chance would be to transfer it to someone who can use it. I have ONE Sacramento Seat available, if you use the Ticketmaster App and you want to go to the Sac show, hit me up. I wouldn't charge anything, odds are the app won't work or some shenanegas. Someone really ought to contact the band and have their people check into the NHL/NFL venues and what Ticketmaster is doing to screw over fans.