Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

Courtney Hates "Jackass" Dave Again?

Hopefully it's ok to discuss, what I can only imagine, is the elephant in the room. By that, of course, I'm referencing Courtney's twitter rant from earlier in the week where she referred to Dave and Trent Reznor as" jackasses and clowns".

Love wrote, “I’ve had enough of this 💩 from these clowns leaning into my being scapegoated for breathing, for my husband's death, for my 'overt' sexuality, because I'm an addict, etc, and a WOMAN, for over 27 years.”

The part that really stood out to me was when she said:

"I signed a document that effectively gives Dave [Grohl] (and Krist [Novoselic]) my descendants money in perpetuity. I was so broken. So scarred, so exhausted by him, I just fucking signed it. But it's a lie. So I'm unsigning it.

"Because it's nonsense. The chaos and fury over Kurt's death being directed at me, deflected by Dave, while he enriched and continues to enrich himself, gorging on Kurt's fortune and Kurt's goodwill. 27! Years!!! I've had enough."

I've often wondered if Dave tries to distance himself from Courtney given the high degree of certainty that she was involved in a conspiracy that ultimately resulted in her husband's / his former bandmate's death. It would certainly make sense. It would also be great to hear Dave weigh in on this matter.

Full article below.

https://www.loudersound.com/news/courtney-love-re-opens-old-feuds-with-jack-asses-dave-grohl-and-trent-reznor

Comments

• O.B.geneO.B.gene 4,235 posts

I think her therapist has quickly got in touch with her, as she's since apologised. 😊