Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

Canyon Club June 15th 2021

FooZealandFooZealand 457 posts
edited June 2021 in Tour Talk

The gig will take place Tuesday, June 15th at Agoura Hills, California’s Canyon Club, a venue vastly tinier than Foo Fighters’ full-capacity June 20th concert in New York. Non-transferable tickets for the special 21+ show will be available Sunday only at the Canyon Club itself; ticket buyers must show photo ID as well as proof of vaccination. Check out the Canyon Club’s site for full ticket information.

https://i.imgur.com/VMUU4Jy.png

Comments

• FooZealandFooZealand 457 posts

Tickets are priced at $26, tying in with the band’s now-26th anniversary.

Be safe and sensible if you are queuing for this bun fight people.

OK so looks like that queuing's all over??

The Foos are playing at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills, California on June 15. For anyone who hasn’t seen a show at the venue, it holds 610 people (!!!). Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am and will only be available in-person at the club. They’ll only cost you $26, but there’s a catch: you must show proof of vaccination (meaning at least 14 days after second dose of Pfizer or Moderna or single dose of Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine) at time of purchase.

Check out the announcement below and get more show info here.

Come see Foo Fighters!

At the @canyonagoura

Agoura Hills, CA

Tuesday, June 15th

In person ticket sales begin Sunday, June 13th at 10:00 AM ONLY at the Canyon Club

For complete information on this event visit:

https://t.co/p2tTQai86A pic.twitter.com/WHiQyPq9Gi

If the anti vaxxers were pissed over MSG, they'll be fuming over missing any chance at all of going to any secret gig that might be coming their way.

edited June 2021

Gig poster... I guess the mask/needle refs makes various points, so to speak.

https://i.imgur.com/nFBXUmy.jpg

• Well, I'm not an anti-vaxxer, and I can't go because I had covid in April. I can't get the vaccine until earliest August. I am a little disappointed I can't go to MSG, as I live 30 minutes away. Maybe when they come back around and I am fully vaccinated !

I can't wait to hear some of the new songs live!!!

• O.B.geneO.B.gene 4,235 posts

I wonder if they'll have a few tricks up their sleeves for this small show....perhaps a brand new song? Will they even play anything off 'Medicine at Midnight' or have they already moved on?!?

... will it be more like a warm up gig before Madison Square Garden and just be the standard Foo hits show?!

• BethMIBethMI 252 posts
    edited June 2021

Someone posted a picture of the setlist as written on reddit. Looks good (and they probably have some surprises) but it’ll be interesting to see if they stick with it.

• Poppy4580Poppy4580 1,002 posts

They stuck to it except they added Skin and Bones then ditched Monkey Wrench due to time constraints.

• Other than Aurora, seems a little underwhelming for the small gig setlist. I'm sure the energy was amazing though. Not expecting anything from the MSG set at this point except seeing my favorite band as the first rock show since everything went to hell.