Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

From Cradle to Stage docuseries part of the Paramount+ launch coming March 4

There'll be six episodes, each directed by DG, and both Dave and Virginia will appear talking to musicians and their mothers.

Can't wait!

https://deadline.com/2021/02/dave-grohl-his-mom-drum-up-from-cradle-to-stage-for-paramount-alongside-unplugged-yo-mtv-raps-revivals-1234700352/

Comments

• wolwol 2,851 posts

Fantastic news!

• matineeidyllmatineeidyll 840 posts
    edited March 2021

Has anyone got access to P+ yet and can say whether or not it's on the schedule? Haven't heard anything since this first announcement and it's still listed as in development online.

A Rush fan blog has an inkling that Geddy Lee and his mum will be the focus of one episode.

• IamBecIamBec 4,014 posts

How exciting!! Can’t wait

• SkezzSkezz 7,313 posts

FROM CRADLE TO STAGE...THE SERIES

Based on a book by Virginia Hanlon Grohl, and directed by Dave, From Cradle To Stage premieres May 6th, exclusively on Paramount +.

I believe that the relationship between a musician and their mother is so important because it’s the foundation of their understanding of love, which is surely every artist’s greatest muse. Having the opportunity to travel the country and tell the stories of these amazing women behind the curtain not only shed some light on the music that they inspired, but also made me appreciate the love that I was given from my own mother, my best friend. It goes without saying that we are all indebted to the women who have given us life. For without them, there would be no music.

I had to watch this with a VPN set for America

• BexsterBexster 1,085 posts

Has this always been on MTV? I finally see an advert for it and it's showing episode 6.

• SkezzSkezz 7,313 posts

I can't seem to find it so it might have been a one run showing of the entire series on MTV here then 😞

• SkezzSkezz 7,313 posts

Still no way to watch this in UK

• SkezzSkezz 7,313 posts

Finally available to watch in UK with a Paramount+ account. If you have sky cinema it's included in that

• IamBecIamBec 4,014 posts

Oooh I wonder if it’ll come on nowTV

• SkezzSkezz 7,313 posts

Doesn't seem like it's included sadly but can be added separately. Maybe just get 7 day trial if it's just this you want to watch