Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

BBC TWO TO AIR CAREER-SPANNING, IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW WITH DAVE GROHL

BBC Two have announced a very (very, very, very) awesome guest for the next instalment of their Reel Stories series: Dave Grohl.

The Foo Fighters frontman will join host Dermot O’Leary for "an in-depth look back at his career to date", from "his first TV performance with Nirvana aged 22, right through to headlining Reading & Leeds Festival in 2019".

"When I do look back on [these clips] it’s a really emotional experience," Dave says. "Over the years we’ve had serious ups and downs. We’ve been through deaths and divorces, we’ve been through Wembley Stadiums and playing at the White House. We’ve had a lot of incredible experiences but I would never wish any of it away – well, maybe some of it! – because I just love to do it."

Dermot adds: "It was such a pleasure to sit down and chat to Dave Grohl.

"Dave is one of the funniest, smartest and kindest people in the music industry, and his story of being in two of the world’s greatest bands is fascinating. We had a great chat!”

Reel Stories: Dave Grohl is set to air on BBC Two on March 27, with Foos' 2019 Reading set playing directly afterwards. Sounds like a pretty perfect way to spend a Saturday, tbf.

Comments