Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

Coulda/Shoulda/Woulda Been Single

If you could go back and have the power to make any of these a single (maybe now is actually the time?!), which would you pick?

Coulda/Woulda/Shoulda been a single.
  1. If you could go back and have the power to make any of these a single, which would you pick?19 votes
    1. Ain't it the Life
      21.05%
    2. Enough Space
      31.58%
    3. Miss the Misery
      26.32%
    4. Make it Right
        0.00%
    5. But, Honestly
      21.05%

Comments

• love me or dielove me or die 81 posts
    edited April 2020

If i get to pick one beside the vote it would be Hey, Johnny Park! How that one was not released a single is beyond me. Maybe not their best song, but by far the biggest hit potential among all their songs released in the nineties.

• SimonSimon 576 posts

It was going to be, then they got the deal for X-Files and re-recorded WAY, and used that instead.

• TimTim 194 posts

Woof, out of that list maybe Miss the Misery but none of those songs really screamed "hit" to me.

Off the top of my head, I think of songs like Last Song, In the Clear, Rosemary, Back and forth, Word forward, Summer's end, Halo, Wind Up, and maybe Aurora for the "should've gotten the single/video treatment"

There's a few others than technically were singles but never got a full promotional push of like playing them on TV appearances or a music video that could've maybe done better (cheer up, the line, stacked, cold day)

Then again, I might be terrible at this. I thought Best of You was gonna do terribly and Resolve was the huge hit off that album.

• I had no idea. I would have loved a michel gondry video for that!

• 02morrij02morrij 51 posts

Ain't It The Life was the best on the list.

Dear Rosemary all day long for me

😃

• SkezzSkezz 7,374 posts

But, Honestly from that list. Aurora should have been a single

• hoochhooch 721 posts

Hey JP and Aurora are my favorite songs by them, definitely should've been singles.