Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

Preparing for Concerts - Livestream from Studio 606, May 21

124»

Comments

• SkezzSkezz 7,399 posts

If you have a laptop and windows. You can do it without software and just use the windows system itself.

• RiaRia 126 posts
    edited May 2023

Didn't know how i would feel and it was tough for me when it started. But it was so good to see them enjoying playing together and talking, laughing. And they sounded amazing. The new songs are very good live and i liked a lot Nothing at all

• BexsterBexster 1,085 posts

Ah fab, ok. I'll give it a go tomorrow and see what happens.

• SusanSusan 3,444 posts

So did the keyboard guy go move his car and never come back? I don’t remember him being in the room but I also prefer the stripped down band so maybe I blocked him in my mind? ☺️

• BexsterBexster 1,085 posts

Haha. Rami was definitely there.

• FooZealandFooZealand 457 posts

Audio only but I have done a 24 bit level 8 flac and 320kb mp3 capture of the live stream. There were zero blips.

Foo Preparing Music For Concerts Flac

https://clicknupload.red/7up4ao12vix1

Foo Preparing Music For Concerts MP3

https://clicknupload.red/pi1uqs7hvp0a

• Koala FooKoala Foo 1,316 posts

Oooo that was sooo good! I was a bit surprised when it ended, where's my other 2 hours? 🤣

I missed the beginning as the app froze so I'll have to catch up on that. But loved it, the black and white, white guitars, new twists on the older songs, loved the jam in NSOM. Then the Nothing song, how good was that?! It was good to see them relaxed and laughing, Pat was cracking us up.

And then Josh, well I thought he fitted in and did a great job. I know he's played with everyone but still was probably a bit nerve wracking for him but I thought he added his own style and the drums did sound pretty powerful!

• no codeno code 35 posts

Man! This was great.

It was obvious that the guys were all stoked to be playing again.

To me it was great that they left the legacy of T out of the picture for this event. It's all about going forward for now. And starting the Foo engine again.

Seen Josh play live quite a few times. With A Perfect Circle, The Vandals etc... He's such a great drummer. To me this thing fits like a glove. He has his own style, which also gives the songs a new drive. love it!

• SkezzSkezz 7,399 posts

I feel like Rami just mirrors Nate on most of the stuff