Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

London tribute concert questions.

124»

Comments

• lharris92lharris92 1,731 posts

That was a wild ride

• they should have sent out unique codes

Probably, but they didn't unfortunately and the demand was always going to be high

• FooArchiveFooArchive 396 posts

Looking at the social media response, I’m very much in the minority when it comes to my reaction to one of the additions to bill.

• O.B.geneO.B.gene 4,238 posts

I instantly rolled my eyes up

• Hello Guys, I'm a Foo's fan since the beginning of their story and obviously I would love attending the tribute concert. Do you think there is any chance for a french guy like me who hadn't a ticket for a cancelled London show to buy a ticket for the tribute or everything has already been sold ?

General sale in 40. Good luck all

• In FR when there is a general sale, we have several places to buy tickets and some are faster than others or less known than others, in UK what are the sites where we can purchase tickets ?

• WattsyWattsy 10 posts

Got three standing. Phew. Good luck all.

• ringzerringzer 11 posts

Been trying Gigs and Tours, See Tickets and Ticketmaster but no joy... :(

• still periodic tickets pop up on gigs and tours

Some may pop back up randomly as payments declined/those who've ordered more than the max get tickets cancelled.

Seating just appeared on G&T but will disappear as it's luck of the draw

Yep, still seeing some pop up, but as soon as I select they can't be allocated.

I think I've accepted defeat... Couldn't even get 1 ticket, never mind the 3 I was looking for

• Koala FooKoala Foo 1,316 posts

Keep trying folks! A lot of people got pre-sales yesterday afternoon in the UK as random tickets came up.

I got mine on refreshing constantly, I got VIP in the basket, clicked the bot box and then nothing but then with a delay the buy box came up!

• Huntsy67Huntsy67 41 posts

Sorted for tickets , I was very very lucky I think

Had 4 devices in front of me , my old bashed up ipod got me straight through on gigs and tours , literally tickets booked and paid for at 9.02 ! My other devices , 2 of them kept refreshing every 20 seconds but never went any further and ticketmaster last I looked there were 7000 people in front of me

• was hoping for seats in any decent section of the stadium but they never came up. Where on earth are they being sold. The club wembley never came up.

I manage to snag 2 pitch standing and felt very lucky to get those. Really should have grabbed 4 but believe it or not have been left with unsold tix in the past.

I hope everyone who had cancelled tix at least can get theirs. Best of luck to everyone else. This system is bonkers.

• Ha nice that sounds like pure magic through all this chaos

• Looks like all the 'decent' seats are included in Hospitality Packages starting at £350 with 'Reserved ticket in a central seating block on Level Two' and for an additional ton 'Reserved ticket in a central seating block on Level One'

Then it just gets silly

Managed to get two pitch tix. The phrase 'I'm getting to old for this sh**' comes to mind. Time to seek out some fresh raw rock bands at the old venues. Or catch some acts on the way down :-)

• It was a shit storm. Surely the technology is there to send out unique codes to those who had bought tickets for cancelled gigs.

Anyway I am grateful I was able to get 2 seats for me and my daughter. Ideally woukd have liked standing but must not grumble. Hopefully for those who got standing there will a free first come first serve area near front of stage.

• doinforddoinford 23 posts

Hey. desperate for one standing ticket if anyone ends up with a spare. Thanks

• Pretty much nailed that.

What a gig, proper tear jerker. Gutted to have failed in quest for tickets but was great they live streamed so big tv, up loud in the dark with beers, the kids and mate was pretty good.

Bless you Dave.