Taylor Hawkins Taylor Hawkins • 1972 - 2022 Visit Memorial

Welcome to the unofficial Foo Fighters Discussion Forums!

Join in discussions with other Foo fans around the world.
Please Sign In or Register to get involved.

Dream Widow

124»

Comments

• I was actually surprised it was only £18. There was a Doors album out for RSD that was also single disc and that was going for £37. Prices of vinyl have been sky rocketing recently with the resurgence of the format and inflation. I don't think the printing presses can keep up. Normally, for a single album, it would cost about £20-25, a double around £30 and then triple albums around £35-40 but it really does depend on the release. RSD prices are much much higher normally!

The cost in Australia might be due to the location of the printing presses: most UK pressings are made in the UK / Europe so not far to travel.

• Koala FooKoala Foo 1,307 posts

@foofighter48 everything is just expensive in Australia 😂 I go back to the UK and go wow... that's cheap! (maybe not for gas and electricity but that's gone up a lot here as well!)

I did hear that there were delays for pressing vinyl.

It's funny isn't it how it's come around again. When we emigrated we got rid of most of our LPs, kept a few favourites. I started buying again when Play came out, now I have 3 copies of M@M all in different colours! I heard tapes were making a bit of a comeback, next thing will be 8 Track 🤣